Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...

  • they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
  • they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
  • they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
  • they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
  • it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm Still in Shock...

From: Christie B. <christie@ultimatefreedomforyou.com>
Date: Jul 2, 2006 9:39 AM
Subject: I'm Still in Shock...

I made a huge mistake.

Read this email entirely. Follow the steps and i promise you a financial miracle. (no matter what your past experiences have been)

Please don't allow yourself to let this pass you by. I will provide you with leads to get you started. I am looking for leaders interested in earning $12,000 in the next 48 hours. If you are serious, then follow all of the steps in this email and then contact me for the leads.

Update: It's been 3 weeks and i have made $48K being completely passive.

Three months ago, I received an email introducing me to a business opportunity. As you do, I get a LOT of these kinds of emails making all sorts of claims. At the time, I ignored it.

This is the most important email you will EVER receive.

 

A week later, I received a few more emails from others. I was about to have a baby and thought I was too busy to do any serious work. Honestly, I didn't really believe that it was possible to make the kind of money they were talking about and be totally passive. I did not believe I could make $1000-$9000 per day doing NOTHING.

This is not MLM or network marketing. I call it NOTWORK marketing.

Whatever it is, IT IS WORKING FOR ME.

And I am not working for it!

They offer a GUARANTEE- what more do you need?

For 3 months, I ignored all of the ads that kept coming my way URGING me to take a look at this business.

I ignored them.

I did what do many of us do. I didn't take it seriously. I didn't believe. I didn't think I could afford it.

I was wrong. And it cost me a LOT of money. Please don't let your fears keep you broke or cost you.

Then something happened...

I got a phone call one night from someone that I know, respect and trust VERY much. He is usually very serious, but he was actually giggling with delight. He could not contain himself. All he said was:

"Stop whatever you are doing and go to this web site right now".

www.completefreedom4u.com

 

Well, I did and I was impressed. More importantly I was AMAZED!

Here is the thing.

 I have been very fortunate to have had a very successful career in this industry. There have been some winners and some losers. But I never really believed it was possible to earn BIG MONEY and be completely passive.

I dreamed of having a system that would do everything for me AND close my sales. I dreamed of making money while I sleep. I wished there was a way I could do something without having to work. But I KNEW that wasn't possible.

BOY, was I WRONG.

(And it cost me a lot of money.)

I was so blown away by this system that I joined with a partner. (Silly me still wasn't convinced and "tested" the water).

  We ran one test ad and made $6000 the very first day!

So, I QUICKLY got my own position. There was just too much EASY money here to keep working with a partner.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WORK INVOLVED.

I know you have heard it all before.

Perhaps you have tried everything in the world.

Perhaps you are like me and don't believe it can work.

Well, guess what?

They GUARANTEE your success.

(pretty strong, huh?)

I am not asking you to believe me. I am not asking you to believe that the person who introduced me to this system (the person I ignored) made $56,000 his first month doing NOTHING. I am not asking you to believe that people who have never made money in any other program are making $3000-$15,000 per week with this program.

All I am asking you to do is to answer ONE question:

If there was honestly a system that you could make $3000 every day with doing NOTHING, wouldn't you at least want to know about it?

If the answer is YES, then do NOT make the mistake of ignoring this. Give yourself the gift of 15 minutes. You don't even have to attend a conference call. (They do have live web conference calls where you can listen to real people celebrate their success and gratitude).

BUT, do NOT skip a step.

Do NOT write this off as "too good to be true" (that was MY mistake). Do NOT assume you know anything. In fact forget everything you ever thought about making money online and give yourself 15 minutes to follow these instructions:

1. Go to this web site:

www.completefreedom4u.com

2. Submit your information.

3. Watch the movie.

4. Submit a call back request (please don't skip this step. This is the thing that makes this so much FUN).

Once you have completed the steps you will be invited to a private team workshop that will explain exactly how we are getting incredible results. This flat out works. If you can copy and paste you can get similar results. Our results are not typical and there is a reason for that. Once you complete the steps we will share our secrets with you and GIVE you the leads you need to make it happen.

Sit by your phone for just a few minutes. If you really want to have fun, use your timer to see how quickly your telephone rings.

Then imagine, that with one simple test ad (I will tell you exactly HOW to get MASSIVE traffic the very first day) you could be making $1000-$9000 or MORE every day doing NOTHING. NOTHING.

You NEVER speak to anyone.

You NEVER close a sale.

You NEVER attend a conference call.

You NEVER try to get others to attend a conference call.

You do NOTHING except collect MONEY.

This is the financial miracle I have been searching for since I quit my corporate job 6 years ago. And, to think,

I ALMOST let it slip through my fingers.

Please do not let that happen to you. This is one of those moments in your life that will define your future.

Take this very seriously. I am here to answer any questions if you have any. But guess what? I won't HAVE to and when you join us, you won't either.

THEY have team leaders that close your sales answer all of the questions, and EVEN sign people up FOR YOU.

When I enrolled, my sponsor was asleep.

And even after you sponsor people you STILL do not have to ever become a team leader- unless you want to.

In fact, you can't even qualify to become a team leader until you have made $10,000.

In other words, there are NO TRICKS,  no smoke and mirrors. You WILL make money with this one!!!

But don't take my word for it. Discover it for yourself.

Don't you think you deserve to live a life without limits?

How about a life without WORK?

 (I don't know what you will do with your money and free time but I am going to finish my book and help other people become financially free)

And call me when you are giggling too!

Just do yourself a big favor and don't let it pass you by! This is the most important email you will EVER receive.

Celebrate success,

Christie

www.completefreedom4u.com

completefreedom_4u@yahoo.com

P.S.  I had the flu last week and STILL MADE MONEY. This is the first NOT WORK program that has ever WORKED and worked for everyone. It WILL blow you away. The only reason NOT to do this is if you want to stay broke.

P.S.S. Contact me directly and I will show you how to get started without touching your cash flow.

No comments: